Maybe you’re seeking help with us because mainstream medicine has let you down.
Or maybe you want to combine the treatment your doctor is recommending with Traditional Chinese medicine.
Either way, we offer a down-to-earth and refreshing approach to holistic medicine we’re sure you’re going to like.
Our commitment to you
- At Rocky Coast Family Acupuncture clinic we care about and connect with you deeply. You’re never just a number.
- We believe everyone has a right to be listened to, taken care of and valued. We deliver on this promise.
- We work closely with you to release your body’s natural abilities to heal at all levels — body, mind and spirit.
- We aim to empower you, so that you, in turn, might experience life to its fullest.
What clients have to say?
- It is impossible to overstate my love and gratitude for the acupuncturists at RCFA. When I became a client at RCFA, my partner and I had been trying to conceive for 3 years. I had tried everything short of IVF and had had two miscarriages. We were getting ready to move on to IVF when a friend suggested I go to RCFA for support during the process. In Jason and Chris, I found incredibly dedicated, knowledgeable, and kind providers. They were such an important counterbalance to the isolation of infertility treatment. While one IVF doctor I worked with told me, “You’re not completely broken,” Jason and Chris saw the whole, healthy, well me and had a dynamic, holistic approach to my fertility. Through three intense and unsuccessful rounds of IVF, Jason and Chris were there with humor, faith, and a depth of knowledge that was incredibly reassuring.After our third round of IVF, the next option was an egg donor. I was sad and resigned and exhausted. Jason said, ‘Will you just give me three months with herbs and acupuncture?’ With nothing to lose, I agreed. After the second cycle of treatment, I stared down at the positive pregnancy test in amazement. Despite our initial joy, after two miscarriages I knew well that we had a long road ahead. I was lucky enough to have RCFA on that road, and they worked hard to help me have a healthy pregnancy. My partner and I are now the absolutely delighted parents of a wild and hilarious 18 month old. I am so lucky to have found Jason and Chris. I would wholeheartedly recommend RCFA to anyone on a fertility journey.Katie, Fertility
- Leah was attentive to my questions and physical/emotional needs. She was very professional and just an overall sweet person. All the combined treatments I received during my session were successful in diminishing my discomfort, as well as anxiety level. I'm delighted with the care I receive from everyone at Rocky Coast Acupuncture.Anonymous, Pain & Anxiety
- "I went to Dr. Stein to help me through a transition in my life that was manifesting into physical ailments & emotional upheaval. Not only did my physical symptoms subside but he listened to my story & helped me gain the emotional strength I needed to get to a better state of being. Within a few months I have moved from a perpetual anxious state into a present place of calmness. Thank you Dr. Stein & staff at Rocky Coast Acupuncture."Anonymous, Anxiety
- I was having severe migraines. After acupuncture, I started having 3/4, 2/3 migraines, 1/2 migraines. They would begin, with the same triggers, but they wouldn't peak and I wasn't losing 48 hours. After five years, I almost don't get migraines.Jay, Pain Management
- I haven't grown a cyst on my ovary in probably five or six years. This is an alternative medicine that does work. I'm living proof of that.Alexa, Reproductive Health
- I had been to a reproductive endocrinologist who had said I was going to need a lot of medical help to get pregnant so I was able to avoid all of that with acupuncture. It appears that when they put the needle it increases your body’s own opioids and your own endorphins.Liz, Fertility
- I never really believed in acupuncture and then I was trying to get pregnant for eight months and I was going to have to start doing invasive treatments to see if anything was wrong. My hairstylist was telling me about Chris at Rocky Coast Family Acupuncture. So I made an appointment and came and got pregnant that month.Kelly, Fertility
- Chris was with me at the start of what I now call my "fertility journey" and her work is both effective on its own and complementary to Western medicine. She helped me relieve stress and get my body ready for pregnancy through acupuncture, and acupuncture increased the potency of the Western fertility therapy I eventually ended up receiving. I remember coming in for acupuncture from Chris the day after I suspected that I had finally conceived and feeling like the procedure was truly going to help the pregnancy take hold. It did - hooray!Erika, Fertility
- "Acupuncture is...STARTING A FAMILY. It's realizing I can get pregnant, time focused on my entire well-being, and a healing relationship. And, I cannot disregard that, to me, it's Jason and Beth. I have such high regard for them. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else."Aileen, Fertility
- "Acupuncture is... Jason's friendship, hope of healing, freedom from prescription drugs, and the joy of deep relaxation. It is a way to liberate the body's natural healing paths. It really is HOPE."John, Pain Management
- "Acupuncture is... Wanting to run out of the clear blue, realizing there's life without pain, and taking an hour to myself each week. It's my not knowing how it works, just that it works. It's dialogue, friendship, and healing. It's energy and calmness all in one."Angela, Pain Management
Acupuncture is a holistic, energy-driven approach to health care based upon thousands of years of clinical knowledge.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
We frequently use Chinese Herbal Medicine along with acupuncture for powerful results.
Food can be an incredible vehicle to enhance health and well-being
We use the vibrations of tuning forks to complement our acupuncture treaments.
A therapy designed to stimulate the flow of blood and Qi by applying suction through a small glass or plastic cup.
Moxibustion, or moxa, is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy to warm acupuncture points.
Building on traditional acupuncture, this relatively new method intensifies care by introducing electric stimulation.
Gua Sha Treatment
Gua Sha treatment is a Traditional Chinese Medicine pain treatment.
Massage is a terrific complement to Traditional Chinese medicine.